Monday, April 4, 2011

Style Legs

Do you love baby leg warmers? What about tutus? Maybe even flowers and headbands? What about pacifier clips? Do you love a good price? If you like any of this then you should go to Style Legs! She has Style Legs baby leg warmers that are so cute. Style Legs are only $5 dollars a pair. Her tutus are at a great price too, one color only $10 dollars. Her crocheted head bands are only $2 dollars other I seen sell for $5.


I received a few things from Style Legs. I received two pairs of style legs and this flower and headband. The little style legs I received are so adorable. They stayed up great and never slid down like some others. 

These are so cute

This is the pair of style legs I have. I love the multi colored dots. This makes it where they can go with anything and look great. My daughter loved the freedom of the movement she had in them. She also loved looking at the differant colors(lol).


These are a boys pair of style legs

These are the pair I got for my son. We used them as arm warmers and they were great for that to. He was so comfortable in them he never tried to pull them off. I like how the do not look girly like other boys leg warmers I have seen. These are great and they work great as arm warmers if you can not get your little one to keep them on their legs.



This is the flower and headband I received. 
(This is much prettier in person picture does not do justice)

This little flower is so cute. The headband is amazing on it. It stayed in place and the flower fit perfect. I have other headbands that do not fit my daughter properly. This one fits perfectly its not to tight and not to loose. I hate when you take of a headband and there are marks from it . That has not happened once with this. 



If you are looking for a great buy on baby leg warmers (style legs) pacifier clips(I am going to be receiving a few) tutus, Headbands and flower clips then you should go to style legs. You can click on her button on the right hand side of this blog or click here http://www.facebook.com/StyleLegs





No comments:

Post a Comment