Monday, April 11, 2011

Bow'n Voyage

I received two simple bows from Bow'n Voyage. She has great costumer service and a very nice lady. Her bows are so simple yet very cute. Bow'n voyage has many different types of ribbon to choose from. There is something for everyone. Do you love skulls? She has skull ribbion. Do you want a bow that says little sister or big sister? Then go on over to Bow'n Voyage.

This is one of the two simple bows. I love the color.


This bow is simple yet elegant enough to be a dress up bow for church. This can also be a everyday bow. I used it attached to a headband and is looked cute. So even if your little one does not have much hair she will look adorable in it with a headband. 

This is the second bow I received. I love the design of this bow

On this bow I loved how the word "shine" was in different colors. Shine being in different colors allows you to  match this with almost anything. This bow is great to have your little one with a onesie and pants or any casual everyday outfit. 

Bow'n Voyage also makes Tutu's, Bow Holders, and more. Prices are great also worth every penny! 


No comments:

Post a Comment