Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bella's Bows and 'Bands

Are you looking for a great bow? Are you looking for a custom one of a kind bow. Then you need to go to Bella's Bows and 'bands. She can make you a custom bow,or you can pick one of the ones she has. She has a big selection of ribbon. Would you like a bottle cap? Bella's has many images to choose from,or give her a idea of what you would like and she can make it. I recently received a bow and headband from Bella's Bows and 'Bands. The items arrived very quickly and wrapped where they would not get damaged. The bow is very unique I have not seen another design like it. The Product quality is excellent. It can withhold being pulled off and has not lost it shape.


This is the Bow I received 



I love this bow it is one of my favorite for her to wear. I have received many compliments on the princess bow from shoppers and cashiers at the stores. They always want to know "where did you got such a cute bow for that cute baby" (lol). I am going to be going back to Bella's Bows and 'Bands for more bows. The price is great so I can get multiple instead of just one bow. If you would like a great bow and fast go to Bella's Bows and 'Bands. 

If you would like to check her out you can click her button on the left, or click this link http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=125201940886272#!/BellasBowsandBands



No comments:

Post a Comment